Monday 2 May 2011

Obama 1 Osama 0

This defo tops my usual food related posts. Obama 1 Osama 0.  My thoughts are still with those who were affected by 9/11, and Osama Bin Laden got what he deserved. America and UK well done. Hopefully our soldiers will be home sooner now <3 xx



Also got to give my congrats to the Royal Family, especially the beautiful Kate & William.  Haha they were giving free train rides on Mersey rail if you were named Kate or William. Im Molly. Damn!



Back to a less important topic(under these circumstances) -My social life is killing me.  I have been home five days and for five days I have pigged out.  I don't even know why I ate half of the time because I wasn't hungry.  I was having supper, snacks, anything you name it I had.  I had easter eggs after easter.  I did so well with no eggs all easter then I cam home and my mum gave me two. TWO!! I ate them both...and a pizza.  I can't even bare to think what I must weigh. I feel like all my hard work is down the drain.  

Tomorrow I start my placement at schools and I am in from 8 till 4ish.  What the fuck am I going to eat? Never mind that part because I am so nervous.  I don't know how to teach teenagers, I barely feel older than one myself, I only turned 20 last month.  I just hope all goes well and I gain the confidence to be strong around these teens, after all nobody likes the subs or teaching assistants, so I doubt they will give me a break being a trainee teacher.  Phew hopefully I can take it all in my stride.  Maybe being younger will help me relate to them.  We shall see. 


DietCokePleasexxx

1 comment: