Wednesday 20 April 2011

250cals for ten days

I am so up for this 250 cal a day for ten days. No uni, no nothing to distract me. I need to pack but all the better to keep my mind at rest. I can do this.  We can do this.  I decided to try it along with a few others such as skinnylovexox.  Hope it goes well for everyone.  Hello summer. Goodbye baggy clothes.


Man did my first taking of hydroxycut make me feel ill as a dog.  I mean I couldn't move without feeling nauseous and my head killed.  However I did take 2 for my first time when I should have only took one to let my body get used to it.  On a bright note today I took one then an hour later another one and then I just took one.  I feel like I don't want to eat but I'm still hungry (if that makes sense) Nothing is luring me to eat, or tempting me, it just doesn't seem appetising.  I am going to have some of my favourite- diet coke- and see how that goes.  I need to do my assignments due in on Monday tonight and I don't want to go over 250 cals.  So far I have had:

Honeynut Corn Flakes with skimmed milk- 130 cals
Tea with skimmed milk- 5cals

That leaves me 115 for the rest of the day.  I have no idea what to eat that will keep it at 115 and let me have energy and not be hungry.  I think I will take another hydroxycut pill. 4 is the daily limit so I can take one more only.  I'll decide later.  Glee time xx

DietCokePleasexxx

2 comments:

  1. God I wish I could only eat 250 Calories a day! That's great for you! Good luck!

    xoxox B

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sweetheart! Be careful and good luck x

    ReplyDelete