Wednesday 23 March 2011

The Bliss of Sleeping Pills

Only one way to explain my whole day- Holy Fucking Shit- Last night I took 4 herbal sleeping pills to help me with my sleep because it has been messed up lately, and by god did they work.  I dozed off around 2am and woke up at 6pm today.  Bright side I haven't been able to eat.  Downer, I am going to have to take more tonight to make me sleep at normal time.

So I made myself some dinner when I woke up, so I guess breakfast and dinner. Maybe brinner? lol.  I made myself 2 slices of wholemeal bread with about 70cals per slice.  Thats 140cals, with two egg whites, approx 30cals, light butter 5cals and a dollop of red sauce 5cals.  Oh and a cup of tea 5cals, plus I reckon I will have another cup later on. 5cals.  I am not going to eat anything else today so my total is 210cals.  For some reason this feels alot, probably because I have consumed it all in one sitting.

DietCokePlease xxx

2 comments:

  1. I might have to try that!

    xoxxo B

    ReplyDelete
  2. brinner. given my sleeping habits, you think that'd be something i'd have thought of. ha.

    ReplyDelete