Saturday 12 March 2011

ABC with 'PrettyThin' Girlies

Okay, it's 5.40am.  Why the fuck can't I ever sleep! Uni on Monday, so hopefully back to my routine.  Okay it's only been a few hours since my last post, but since I'm awake I thought I'd update this with my new lovely news.  First not so lovely.  I gave and ate 3/4 of a small packet of coco pops try.  The miniscule packet. So only about 80 cals, I also couldn't resist and had a pea sized amount of nutella - 10cals maybe? and a cup of the good old coffee with skimmed milk. 5cal. Which brings today's total up from 125cals to 210cals.  I'm quite proud, I managed to eat a small amount of chocolate without losing control or purging.  I don't actually go by hours, I go by when I sleep. Probably not the most accurate way, but it works for me.

For the good news.  With my lovelies on Pretty Thin. www.prettythin.com  I am starting the ABC diet tomorrow, well today I guess. This is going to be hard especially the 100cal days.  Mind you i'm going out for my birthday on the 17th March, which is a 100cal day.  That is not going to happen. I will be drinking a lot.  To make up for this I'l add a fast day at the end or something along those lines.  Pretty Thin is another safe haven.  Amazing website where I spend most of my time. <3<3 My name is lifeisthin.

DietCokePlease xxx

1 comment:

  1. Good job on not binging or purging after the chocolate. That takes a lot of control. :)

    ReplyDelete